Avilinga can translate to and from any number of pre-agreed languages within 12–24 hours (depending on word count). We build our systems for scale, becoming more effective with more languages.
Here’s how we do it:
How we did it for Qatar Airways >
- We assign teams of native linguists to your account for the long term. Your content is always translated by dedicated linguists familiar with your brand.
- We ensure quality by assigning two linguists—a translator and a proofreader—to every job, who are aided by a comprehensive suite of computer-assisted QC tools.
- We assign a dedicated Project Manager to your account. They supervise every job and lead a comprehensive quality control process.
- We collect QC analytics to optimise workflows and learn which linguists are excelling where, so as to better utilise their specific skillsets.
- We record all translated segments into your organisation’s own translation memory. This expedites future jobs by identifying copy that has already been translated.
- You can track translation progress at any time through Avi5.
- Avi5 automatically rebuilds completed translation files in your preferred filetype and sends them to your reviewer for approval.
- You can access completed files through your own servers or Avi5. You can also publish them instantly through your CMS.
We believe high quality translations start with high quality translators. That means:
- We retain linguists through fair treatment and remuneration to ensure long-term growth of experience, brand familiarity, and consistency. Most of our linguists work for the full duration of engagement with a client.
- Our linguists always translate into their native language and, wherever possible, are domiciled in a country where the language is frequently spoken to ensure familiarity with current language trends.
- Our proprietary CAT and MT tools—based on translation memory databases—help our linguists to work with efficiency and consistency, but the final decisions are always made by skilled and experienced professionals.